Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm blogging?!

I have to say, it's surprising even to me that I am actually blogging; and yet I felt that I needed an outlet for all of the things that get lost in the craziness of life. I am learning that writing is by far the best way to process through thoughts, emotions, and circumstances. It's probably the biggest way I muddle through the things God is teaching me about myself and others. There is nothing particularly extraordinary about me, but it is my hope that through this blog others will be encouraged, challenged, and find commonality. I am excited to go back through this blog one day and see the work of the Father!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Woohoo, you should have told me you started blogging! Can't wait to read it ... I will be a regular. :)

Evie said...

Well, you inspired me with your "Write In Order to Grow" thing... I figured, I have good things to say sometimes too:) However, my writing skills aren't yours, so I hope I will be readable!